Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ressurection Sunday!!!

It has been a hectic day here today! Church first of coarse and it was fabulous! I love Easter services. No, we didn't go to the sunrise service. we always say we will but end up going to the 11 o'clock service. I have a hard time getting my muscle working too early due to the MS. I get up alright, but need coffee and a good sit down before my body cooperates well. LOL

Then we had to do a water change on the fish tanks. That is always fun! :)

I managed to get into the studio and threw together this layout. I am not happy with it at all. I rushed it and had too many interruptions then just wanted to finish it to have it done!! GEEEZ!

Not sure how I figured I would be able to get a whole layout done on a sunday. What was I thinking. :)

But anyway, it is done and I promised myself to post good and bad...so it is here. I haven't had a chance to do much to the paintings I am working on. That will wait till tuesday.

Hope your day was blessed and that you had a chance to reflect and remember What Jesus went through for us....all for love.



No comments:

Post a Comment