Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Layout and Lillian

Hope Your Sunday is Blessed and full of moments that make you happy!!

It has been a quiet day here. Just how I like my Sundays. Church, Lunch and creating time and nap or paly around on the computer visiting some of my favorite blogs. Of coarse there are always chores that have to be done so I fit those in around the other things.

I finished up this Layout a couple days ago but I hadn't had a chance to post it. Its pf my scrub Alex and my sweet Emily.




Here is a picture of my Lillian. She is such a sweetheart! She is a green wing Macaw. She also loves the camera. Pull a camera out and she is posing and acting like a silly clown. LOL



Ok I don't have any idea why the quality is messed up. Last night I had a size problem and no It is a quality problem . I'm sure it is something I am doing wrong. I am going to try to upload copies of the pictures so they are the right size and hoping better quality. I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment