Thursday, March 11, 2010

The First LO I ever did...Flashback!

This is the very first LO I ever did!! LOL!! It was done, I think, 3 years ago. I had been searching on line for some blogs for inspiration. I was doing a collage work at the time and had hit a brick wall. So bored I started looking up blogs.

I came across a couple of art blogs and the gals also did scrapbooking and had posted a few LO's they had just done. I was hooked!! So I started searching blogs for scrapbooking!!


Well I spents days, weeks reading and looking and learning. I found a few message boards and just fell in love with scrapbooking and all the products!! LOL

It was 6 months or more later before I made a LO. This is it. LOL! I love the LO don't get me wrong, but it is so funny to see how I did things back then.

It is a LO of my Macaw Lillian. She was pretty young. I got her as an egglet, REALLY I did. I adore her! Here she is playing with her Winnie the Pooh toothbrush. :)

She is such a ham!! Loves her picture taken.

But anyway, wanted to post the first LO I ever did. It is sweet pictures, but so funny. Do you ever pull out your old LO's?

Blessings
just melly

No comments:

Post a Comment