Friday, February 12, 2010

Layout

Well had to take a little creative break from the mini albums I am making. I am making one for my hubby out of Graphic 45 collection, Gentlemen. Can't remember the exact name. I think it is very popular right now. I am thinking that lot's of husband will be getting something made with this collection if their wives are the creative type. You know like us, LOL!

Anyway, this is a layout I put together of our very old lady cat named Sassy. She is 18 years old. Her and her brother, who is still alive too, were rescues. At 6 weeks old they were dumped in the yard of the water company at the end of the street. We don't live there any more, thank goodness!! It was so sad so many animals left there!!

Anyway, the Layout....




I have a mini album going for my husband alex and also one for my daughter. She is living in Texas just outside of houston. Her fiance had a great job offer and she didn't want to be away from him....so she is there.

I am also making an album for her and Gabriel, thats her fiance. It is just the first year, falling in love. The fun stuff!! They have known each other for 3 years, but it has been 2 years that they have been serious.

They have a vow of purity, no sex before marriage. I was so proud of them when they shared that with us. If you knew my daughter you would know that she would be very dissapointed if it hadn't been this way, LOL

Well back to this great book. I have read it 2 times, now 3. A sweetie on Youtube reminded me of it. Its called Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts. Always gets my creativity flowing and makes me relax and shake off any pressure I may have been letting to hold me back. You know the pressure to fit in even with what you create, so that you can hope to be accepted.

Well, shake shake shake.....I am free to be and create my way!!! For me, and so are you my dear heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment