Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vintage Goodies In the Studio




This is a clear plastic bin that sit's on one side of work space. It is full of vintage goodness. It inspires me and keeps my juices flowing. I am excited to get going with some yummy projects with these items.

I love some of the new products out there, I watched tons of CHA videos to get those sneek peeks at the new items just like you all did!
But......I also love to scrap and create with odd items and I enjoy going a different direction many times and using old products or off the wall items.

I am moved more by what grabs me. I am not moved by the latest greatest got to have it.

Now don't get me wrong, I love getting packages in the mail!! LOVE to!!! Like I said I love some of the new products that are being released. But what really grabs me is vintage odd items.

I will once in a while show a "haul" post. But I hope to make it more about the product and pictures of it. Maybe a few humble thoughts on it. Less about "this is what I got today" LOL!

Long live Vintage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment